Revolutionary socket for measuring torque directly on the bolt up to 12,000 ft. lbs.
Uses RAD Torque's transducer technology combined with custom sockets to measure the torque applied to the bolt during a torque cycle. By innovative design, the Smart Socket™ is no larger than a standard socket. Its compact size and innovative technology makes the Smart Socket™ a perfect audit tool for inspecting bolted joints and can function as a master calibration for various torque tools.
RAD Smart Socket™ Features:
- Measures and displays peak torque
- Build-in rechargeable battery
- "Pass" or "Fail" indication function
- Data logging – download logs (XLS, CSV, PDF)
- Free software included
- Full traceability of bolted joints
- Optional: Tablet, SDM calibration bench